This whole world is a land of complexity and opportunity, countries are looking to make new connections and find new ways of innovating.EIFE is an independent global advisory firm dedicated to helping Union and State Governments and allied agencies, particularly through advisory services, through leadership and developmental support. Our government advisory practice provides specific service to help in achieving a sustainable& efficient solution totheir issues/challenges through bringingthe best expertise & know-how from all over the world especially from Europe to India.
Our collaborative approach, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of social issues, inspires us in order to design a methodology that specifically meets their needs and delivers an approach that can be reused in the future.Our government advisory practice provides specific service offerings that are sector aligned and delivered through dedicated teams across:
- Skill Development – Vocational & Technical Education
- Basic & Higher Education
- Technology transfer
- Investment promotion
- Tourism promotion
Research has a high impact on government policies & planning the process. Utilizing analyzed data can assist in making these processes more successful. Market research also provides government personnel with the foundation to accurately promote fair and open competition for businesses.Government departments use market research and trend analysis as a critical component indetermining best practice for acquisition planning and betterment of the society.
EIFE Research Service dedicated to help different Union and State Governments to understand what drives economic, social and environmental change and help them in policy-making, white Papers to understand the current challenges & the future requirements to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the Nation in the specific sectors and domains.
Knowledge is power and we believe that we can solve the business &world issues by sharing knowledge with each other. The knowledge tour is a way to learn new things, experiences, knowledge, know-how and best practices throughout the world. It is not only the interesting business topics or best practices, but also the taste of a different culture and people.
This knowledge tour is designed to introduce & understand the current vocational & technical education system of Europe and to explore the different business opportunities between India & European Countries in the field of vocational & technical education. One of the important themes of this exposure visit is to brief examination of the culture, geography, Industries, priority sectors, educational legacies & new reform in the vocational & technical education system.The objective of Knowledge tour
The objective of the knowledge enhancement tour is to visit and do a meaningful interaction with the key state holder of the industry in target countries in Europe.
- To develop an understanding of the economic and environmental aspects of the skill ecosystem of European Countries;
- To understand the ways in which European countries differ with respect to educational ideology, skill practices; quality standers and certification.
- To identify the Partner/institutes those are willing to work in India to support us in improving the quality, willing to share the technologies and know-how.
- To gain experience in direct observation of another culture and to learn to put some of this experience into an analytic framework that is communicated to others both orally and in writing.
EIFE has organized multiple knowledge enhancement tours from India to Europe and Europe to IndiaIndia to Europe
- State Government of Gujarat - 2014& 2018
- State Government of Jharkhand - 2018
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship - 2017
- Ministry of Rural Development - 2017
- State Government of Maharashtra – 2017
- State Government of Uttarakhand - 2017
- NSDC and their Training Partners – 2017
- State Government of Uttar Pradesh - 2016
- State Government of Odisha - 2016
- WorldSkills, Government of Russia – 2018& 2019
- MM Investment Group, Holland - 2018
- DMG MORI Academy, Germany - 2018
- CESI Group, France - 2018
- French Industrial Association – UIMM, France – 2015 & 2017
- Aviation Consulting, Poland - 2017
- Ld Didactic Group, Germany - 2017
- Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland - 2017
- Swiss Indian Chamber of Commerce, Switzerland - 2017
- GSI - German Welding Institute, Germany – 2016 & 2017
- Nanterre University, France – 2016 & 2017
- TÜV Rheinland, Germany – 2016
- Camas Formation, France – 2016
The purpose of roadshows is to take your message and brand among your potential customers or prospects. Roadshows are a great way to spread the word in an in-person, interactive format and reach those you may not have been able to otherwise.Typically, roadshows are half-day events that bring potential customers, prospects, and partners together for thought leadership, Policiesdemonstrations, and networking.
EIFERoadshow Servicesdedicated to helping different Union and State Governments to promote their police and Investment opportunities in their respective states and departments and build a long-term networking with the potential customers.
In every case, you will benefit from our years of knowledge, professionalism and hands-on experience in dealing with complex and demanding schedules. We are there when you need us - our Roadshow teams are available 24/7 providing you with all the support you need.We offer the same comprehensive service, and to the same exacting standards – wherever your Roadshow is travelling in Europe.Our Past Roadshows
- Temi Tea Estate, State Government of Sikkim - 2018
- INTEXTb, State Government of Gujarat - 2018
- Department of Tourism, State Government of Tamil Nadu – 2016
- Department of Tourism, Government of India
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India - 2015